Girls can build their very own unique structures with the Roominate Chateau! Using the included building pieces that easily snap together, girls can tap into their imaginations to design two‐level structures. Electrical circuits enhance designs so girls can watch their creations come to life with real movement.
Roominate Chateau Features:
- Connect wall and floor panels to build your structure.
- Use the modular building pieces to create spiral staircases, bunk beds, pools, and more!
- Wire up the motor and light circuits to make spinning windmills, carousels, lamps, and elevators!
- 131 piece set includes walls, furniture building pieces, arches, wheels, axles, motor, lights, doll, pet bunny, screwdriver, craft paper, and more.
- Teaches important STEM skills: hands-on problem solving, spatial and fine motor skills, self-confidence, and creativity.
- Compatible with all other Roominate products and encourages open-ended play for endless possibilities.
Roominate Chateau Description:
Included in this 131‐piece set are 8 wall/floor panels, 52 furniture building pieces, 32 connectors, 4 arches, 4 wheels, 2 axles, a motor, string of 4 lights, 2 switches, 2 battery packs, a screwdriver, doll, pet, and 20 sheets of craft paper. Requires four AAA batteries, not included.
There aren’t many toys available that teach girls about construction and how electricity works. As well most dollhouses are pre-made but with Roominate Chateau, girls can design their dollhouse anyway they want.
What We Did Not Like about the Roominate Chateau
If you have a child who is not very creative they may find this toy somewhat frustrating as their is a lack of instructions or directions. There are some variations and suggestions for building but it is mostly left up to the child to design.
More about the Roominate Chateau
The Roominate Chateau makes an amazing gift for any little girl! Most dollhouses on the market are pre-made but with this kit your child can design their own doll house. You child will also be able to learn about electricity and how to build circuits.
There are not many toys for girls that teach construction and electricity. You child might need some assistance to get start with building, but this kit is a creative toy and will provide hours of fun and exploration.
Most children will be able to open the box and start building and designing! All they need is the ideas in the instruction book and they can come up with their own design.
They will also not have any trouble with the pieces since children can be very creative on their own. They will be proud to show off what they have made!
Roominate was designed by two female engineers out of Caltech, MIT, and Stanford with a mission to inspire the next generation to have fun with STEM subjects: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. They were inspired in their career choice by the toys they played with as children. Roominate develops spatial and fine motor skills, engages hands-on problem solving skills, boosts self-confidence, and teaches basic circuitry.